A beach resort that defines the destination with a vibe is exotic and enigmatic yet eminently casual and relaxing. Inspired by nature, balance, and harmony, this oceanfront retreat is surrounded by abundant, meticulous greenery and complimented with bright, contemporary interiors appointed with every imaginable luxury.
The stylish beachfront Master Suite features a bedroom with two queen beds, two full bathrooms, and a living room with a pullout couch.
The indulgent, two-bedroom Presidential Suite is equipped with a bedroom with one king bed, a second bedroom with two queen beds, three full bathrooms, and a living room with a pullout couch.
The exquisite Imperial Suite offers a master with a king bed, and two additional bedrooms each with two queen beds, four full bathrooms, and a living room.
Reasons to love the Solaz:
- All suites have lavish marble bathrooms with a glass-enclosed shower
- Oceanview terraces with a Jacuzzi and a hammock
- Fully appointed kitchens with KitchenAid and GE Profile Appliance as well as a Nespresso® Machine
- In-unit Mabe laundry centers
- Infinity pools overlooking the pristine beach and deep blue waters of the Sea of Cortez
- 8 onsite dining options
- World class Ojo de Liebre Spa and Thallasso
- State-of-the-Art gym with inspiring sea views through floor-to-ceiling windows
- CaboNauta Kids Club
Accommodation options at Solaz:
- Master suite – 1 bedroom; 1,379 – 1,632 square feet
- Presidential suite – 2 bedrooms; 1,695 – 2,073 square feet
- Imperial suite – 3 bedrooms; 2,010 – 2,516 square feet
For additional information, visit Solaz’s website at: https://www.solaz.com/
Ready for an insider’s path to direct, discounted rates at the Solaz Los Cabos?
Simply fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you with current availability and pricing.