Located on a dramatic beach behind steep mountains, the Grand Solmar Land’s End is a classic resort where you can embrace seaside luxury and immerse yourself in contemporary, warm coastal style. Experience true ocean views and sunsets which will ignite your spirit.
Spacious suites offers a peaceful retreat with the sound of ocean waves and stunning terrace views. Relax on your terrace and enjoy delectable dining with picture-perfect ocean vistas. The suites also feature kitchens, jacuzzi tubs, wet bars, dining areas and marble floors.
There’s a private beach complete with cabana or spectacular infinity pools with plush lounges. You can recharge at the full-service Sea Spa at Land’s End, which offers treatments like hot stone or aromatherapy massages, facials, and body treatments. Three onsite dining options – La Roca, Don Luis, and the Sushi Lounge – will keep you nourished and ready for the next adventure.
Reasons to love the Grand Solmar Land’s End:
- Located on a long, pristine beach at iconic Land’s End
- 8 pools including oceanfront infinity pools and a kid’s pool
- Large rooms feature kitchenettes, flat-screen TVs, and ocean-view balconies
- Upgraded suites have full kitchens, hot tubs, and multiple bathrooms
- 3 restaurants including a sushi bar and oceanfront alfresco dining
- Full-service, oceanfront spa with stunning views
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bright, modern fitness center with a yoga studio
- On-site mini-market and gift shop
- Five minutes from downtown Cabo San Lucas
Accommodation options at the Grand Solmar Land’s End:
- Grand studio – 737 square feet, sleeps 3
- Master suite – 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom
- Presidential suite – 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom
- 2-bedroom Penthouse – square feet
- 3-bedroom Penthouse – 3524 square feet
- 4-bedroom Penthouse – 6232 square feet
Ready for an insider’s path to direct, discounted rates at the Grand Solmar Land’s End?
Simply fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you with current availability and pricing.